No these are not dark chocolate brownies. This is the dessert I forgot about under the broiler. I looked in the oven to find flames about a foot high...not kidding. Mike was not home and I freaked out. I thought I was going to burn down our kitchen. Not a good thing to happen when we are selling our townhome. Luckily the flames self extinguished after I turned the oven off and as I was opening the fire extinguisher!! OOOPS!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Posted by Wilder Family at 1:56 PM
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Jaxon has recently taken a liking to his cowboy hat. This can only mean one thing....we have lived in Idaho for too long. Maybe we need to get him some matching boots. Too bad this isnt his Halloween costume!
Posted by Wilder Family at 12:41 PM
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Jaxon is getting ready for Halloween and practicing his candy eating skills. He sure has a sweet tooth. Hmmm I wonder where he gets that from? I can't wait to see his reaction when he figures out that knocking on peoples doors and saying "trick or treat" means candy. I think he'll catch on real fast.
Posted by Wilder Family at 5:55 PM
Friday, October 19, 2007
Ok, Steff tagged me to write 6 things about myself. I am tagging Summer, Laura, Nikki, Karlee, Cassie and Melissa, I think those are the only people left on my list that havent done this. Anyways, here it goes:
1. Since Mike and I have been married we have lived in 5 different states, Georgia, Tennesse, Arizona, Washington and Idaho!
2. I love junk food! I know this isn't that interesting, but I really don't have much self control when it comes to this. Mike and I go to the gas station all the time to get candy, almost always because I want it.
3. I have developed a fear of flying. The more I fly, the more scared I get and its worse when I'm with Jaxon. I had one really scary flight and ever since then the fear has gotten worse. I hate it!
4. I actually like to cook and find new recipes. I like watching the food network.
5. I like going to DI and finding things that I can fix or clean up for my house. I'm not very successful that often but when I am, I love it!
6. For those of you who don't know we are having another boy and the name we have is from an 80's movie that I loved when I was little. HA!
Posted by Wilder Family at 7:47 AM
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Here it is...my first official post on my new blog! Since I am having serious issues with my camera I have no really recent pictures, so I thought I would would just post some from this summer just to catch up. Hopefully in the meantime my camera issues will be resolved. Here are some pics from our trip to the Oregon Coast.
Posted by Wilder Family at 5:19 PM